Why Us?

housingdisrepair copy

We are a highly experienced firm dealing solely in Housing Disrepair claims. Due to the niche that we work in, our solicitors are specialists in this sector, having won an abundant of successful claims for our clients.

If you have suffered as a result of inadequate council housing authority or housing association repair obligations, you could be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim against the landlord. A housing disrepair claim can transpire if the landlord has failed to keep their property up to the legally required standards.

Housing disrepair protocol states that when you sign a contract to become the tenant of a council housing authority or housing association’s property, an agreement is made that both you and the housing association will keep the property up to its required standards. If the tenants cause damage or disrepair to the property, then naturally, they are not eligible for a claim.